Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Inspirations

I haven't ever given Martha Stewart any credit on my blog before so I figure today is as good a day as any. Here are a few cute felt projects for you to look at. (the links are below the pics)

1. How to make stuffed animals from kids drawings. 
I LOVE THEM!!! They all make me smile ^.^
2. Tissue cases.
3. Monster mittens.
4. Felt slippers
Thanks Martha.


So I don't have much to say about the following peanut butter related links because if I open my mouth saliva is going to spill over onto my keyboard...
1.  Flourless chunky monkey chip cookies from Natural Noshing.
2. Homemade butter finger candy from not without salt.
3. Peanut butter caramel corn from dainty CHEF.
4. Molten peanut butter caramel brownie cakes (OH MY WORD the name alone has my salivary glands on over drive!!!) from Christina Marsigliese

I hope you weren't planning on starting a diet this week...
Happy Monday everyone.
^.^

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Thanks for posting my popcorn!

Scott Babb said...

Thank you for ssharing