Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Inspirations



Today I am not doing a baking inspiration (I'm VERY sorry)- just because I want you to understand or process the following website. If you are a parent you might never need to google another sewing website ever again.
This website consumed about a week of my life and it still gets special attention, often.

Its called prudent baby - click on it, but just promise me that after you have lost yourself in it, that you will come back...

Look through it carefully, there are MANY treasures...

The one to the left might not be beautiful - BUT MAN its SUPER handy - make your own body shape, dress form. I'm definitely doing it!!
And here are some of their dress tuts (for little ones of course). If you have a daughter please make some so that I can live vicariously through you :)


Have fun, and I hope you've had a good start to your week!


0 comments: