Monday, February 14, 2011

some more things to chew on...

So here are two more blogs to chew on in your I-need-inspiration-days.

Cooking:

white and dark hearted brownies
www.smittenkitchen.com
I really like this website. Not only does she have good recipes and tutorials, her photos make me drool.

Sewing:

This one is a pearl!!! Anna Graham has quite a few good tutorials so go look NOW!!!
http://www.noodle-head.com/p/tutorials.html
I want to go home and make this NOW!!!
Super cute sewing tutorials

Have fun ^.^


2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Thanks for the info..Happy Valentines Day!

Choco Pie said...

Hi, I like to sew and I've enjoyed seeing what you're working on. I'm trying to get together a list of sewing blogs based in Korea, so if you know of any others, please let me know! Thanks!